Sunday, April 11, 2010

Almost Time

I set up this blog to keep everyone updated on Ann's progress without having to send mass emails. I know that there are people out there who will cringe at my lack of creativity on blog design. But, we're just trying to keep things simple. I'll save the creativity for when I have my 6th child.... I'll try to post as often as there is news. Please feel free to continue with calls and emails. We love hearing from everyone!

1. Ann is feeling great! We had a Get the Tumor Out party here last night, and we were still celebrating at 2 AM. She has been weaned off of several anit-seizure meds and is thinking with a bit more clarity. Actually, Ann's thinking is so sharp right now, Doug and I are wondering if we're the ones with tumors.
2. We'll head to Rochester on Tuesday, April 13th, for a day of pre-op appointments. Mom and Dad and the Jacobsons will meet us there. The surgery will be on the 14th. Many of you have asked what time the surgery will take place. We won't know until the night before.
3. Keep the prayers flowing. We have so much faith that everything is going to go well! I'm hoping to someday laugh about all of this with Ann and Doug- Remember that time Ann had a brain tumor in Japan? Hopefully, that day will come very soon.
With continued love and thanks, Meg