

(From Ann)
Today was about as close to normal as I can get. Doug and I started out the day hitting golf balls with Doug's parents. My swing definitely isn't what it used to be, but I had a good time! Then my boss and friend at DanceWorks, Ann Proudfoot, invited me down to the studio to do some busy work, which was great! It felt like home to be at the studio again!
I wanted to share a list I've been compiling of things it never occurred to me to be thankful for, until now.
-Not having to be escorted to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
-Going to the bathroom without pressure from nurses to perform.
-Sleeping in a bed without a bed alarm.
-Standing up while taking a shower.
-Not getting frustrated while getting dressed.
-Not needing help to get dressed.
-Being able to sing along with the radio.
-Being able to stay on the beat of the music while dancing.
-Being able to squeeze toothpaste out of the tube.
-Being able to comb and curl my hair.
-Being able to swing my arms while I walk.
-Being able to chop vegetables.
-Being able to blow my nose with both hands.
-Being able to butter toast.
-Being able to make normal conversation with friends and family.
-Being able to fall asleep AND stay asleep.
Tomorrow, I have a mock run through of radiation. And, on Monday radiation begins. Thank you all so much for your prayers and support. Love, Ann